|City Services||311 or 415-701-2311 (TTY 415-701-2323)||https://www.sf311.org/|
|Captain Denise Flahertyemail@example.com|
|Permits / Code Abetment||415-759-3123||Ofc. Matt Faliano|
|Community Liaison||415-759-3109||Ofc Fred Kwan|
|Newsletter / Website||415-759-3125||Ofc Benny Lew|
|Neighborhood Prosecutor||415-603-7644||Archie Wong – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Taraval Neighborhood Team||(415) 850-6118 / 5448 (cell phones)|
|Homeless Outreach Officer||415-759-3100||Ofc Daniel Rosiak|
|Dept. Parking & Traffic||415-553-0562|
|Anonymous Tip Lines|
|Anonymous Tip Lines TTY||415-558-2404|
|Homicide, Violent Crimes||415-575-4444|
|Human Trafficking Hotline||415-643-6233|
|From your computer:|
Text a Tip from your cellular phone – It’s still anonymous
Enter TIP411 (847411) in the “To” field and the keyword “SFPD” in the text field, followed by the message.
File On Line Report http://sanfranciscopolice.org/reports
Types of Crime Reports That Can Be Filed Online:
- Harassing Phone Calls: When you are experiencing annoying calls – with no known suspects; for example, hang-ups or heavy breathing.
- Lost Property: When property has disappeared and not stolen. If you think it could have been taken but you have no idea by who, you may enter the report online.
- Theft: When property is stolen but there has been no illegal entry or contact by the thief.
- Vandalism/Graffiti: The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property, including graffiti.
- Vehicle Burglary: When property was stolen from a vehicle.
- Vehicle Tampering: Tampering with a motor vehicle, including vandalism/graffiti of the vehicle.