Taraval Station 415-759-3100 SFPDTaravalStation@sfgov.org
Captain Denise Flaherty 415-759-3100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Permits / Code Abetment 415-759-3123 Ofc. Matt Faliano
Community Liaison 415-759-3109 Ofc Fred Kwan
Newsletter / Website 415-759-3125 Ofc Benny Lew
Neighborhood Prosecutor 415-603-7644 Archie Wong email@example.com
Taraval Neighborhood Team 415-759-3100 Sgt Scott Hom
Taraval Homeless Outreach Officer 415-759-3100 Ofc Daniel Rosiak
Anonymous Tip Lines
Taraval Station 415-242-9753
Anonymous Tip Lines TTY 415-558-2404
Homicide, Violent Crimes 415-575-4444
Human Trafficking Hotline 415-643-6233
Text a Tip from your cellular phone – It’s still anonymous
Enter TIP411 (847411) in the “To” field and the keyword “SFPD” in the text field, followed by the message.
File On Line Report http://sanfranciscopolice.org/reports
Types of Crime Reports That Can Be Filed Online:
- Harassing Phone Calls: When you are experiencing annoying calls – with no known suspects; for example, hang-ups or heavy breathing.
- Lost Property: When property has disappeared and not stolen. If you think it could have been taken but you have no idea by who, you may enter the report online.
- Theft: When property is stolen but there has been no illegal entry or contact by the thief.
- Vandalism/Graffiti: The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property, including graffiti.
- Vehicle Burglary: When property was stolen from a vehicle.
- Vehicle Tampering: Tampering with a motor vehicle, including vandalism/graffiti of the vehicle.