Make the right call. Keep 9-1-1 available for emergencies.
Police, Fire & Medical
- Is there a danger to life, property or the environment?
- Is there a crime in progress?
- Is someone having a medical emergency and needs immediate assistance?
- Is there a fire?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, immediately call 9-1-1.
City Services & Information
- Police reports for crimes not in progress such as:
- Report graffiti, potholes, abandoned vehicles, or blocked driveways.
- Garbage and recycling services
- Street and park maintenance
- Property Tax Payments
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Licenses
- Business Registration
Police Non-Emergency Assistance
- Noise complaints
- Citizen standby
- Wellness checks