Taraval Station

Online Forms and Outside Jurisdiction Contact

San Francisco Police Department

Online Reporting

Types of Crime Reports That Can Be Filed Online:

  • Harassing Phone Calls: When you are experiencing annoying calls – with no known suspects; for example, hang-ups or heavy breathing.
  • Lost Property: When property has disappeared and not stolen. If you think it could have been taken but you have no idea by who, you may enter the report online.
  • Theft: When property is stolen but there has been no illegal entry or contact by the thief.
  • Vandalism/Graffiti: The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property, including graffiti.
  • Vehicle Burglary: When property was stolen from a vehicle.
  • Vehicle Tampering: Tampering with a motor vehicle, including vandalism/graffiti of the vehicle.

How Do I Get a Copy of My Existing Police Report?

Reporting Crimes Outside of City and County of San Francisco’s Jurisdiction

The San Francisco Police Department does NOT handle crimes that occurred in property that is outside of the City and County of San Francisco’s jurisdiction and those should be reported directly to the appropriate agency as listed below. If the crime is posing an immediate threat to you or others, call 911 immediately.

San Francisco’s Police Emergency Alarm Ordinance (Home and Business Alarms)
San Francisco’s Police Emergency Alarm Ordinance
Register my alarm?

Code Enforcement
Complaint Form
*Scroll to bottom of above website link